Sunday, November 30, 2008
Looky here! Want to cuddle up with some sexy ladies? Part of a new collection of Limited Edition Art Cushions & Pillows from Click for art. Constructed of super soft faux suede, all feather filled– Printed one side – with a plain back, 40cm x 40cm, £35. Only 150 printed of each design and each cushion is delivered boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
I've just been tagged from Carrie Can. I'm a first timer at this, apart from schoolyard days, so here goes.
If you care to know, here are six quirky yet boring details about moi:
1. When I have a flying dream I do breaststroke in the sky.
2. I can't put eye drops in my eye.
3. I don't really believe in astrology, but I think Aries is the best sign. (Apparently that is a very Aries thing to say)
4. When I eat a banana, I peel it, then break off a piece and eat that. I never bite straight down into it. (I'm sure something Freudian could be read into that!)
5. My nickname is crazy legs because I'm always bumping into things. I have a bit of a crazy arm thing too.
I'll be tagging these fellow friendlies:
* Kaotic Kraft Kuties
* Meet me at Mikes
* Arthur's Circus
* Vivienne Strauss
* Lino Forest
Here are the rules:
* Mention the rules on your blog.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.
If I bored you senseless, I leave you with the awesome Andy Warhol cover for Velvet Underground, simplicity unsurpassed.
Friday, November 14, 2008
I've been collecting these mirrors for a while and finally got them up on the wall. Poppytalk and Apartment Therapy has just posted this in their art of display section. It's kinda freaky having people look into your house, but I thought it's only fair as I love peeking into other people's.