Sunday, November 16, 2008
tag, ok now I'm it!
I've just been tagged from Carrie Can. I'm a first timer at this, apart from schoolyard days, so here goes.
If you care to know, here are six quirky yet boring details about moi:
1. When I have a flying dream I do breaststroke in the sky.
2. I can't put eye drops in my eye.
3. I don't really believe in astrology, but I think Aries is the best sign. (Apparently that is a very Aries thing to say)
4. When I eat a banana, I peel it, then break off a piece and eat that. I never bite straight down into it. (I'm sure something Freudian could be read into that!)
5. My nickname is crazy legs because I'm always bumping into things. I have a bit of a crazy arm thing too.
I'll be tagging these fellow friendlies:
* Kaotic Kraft Kuties
* Meet me at Mikes
* Arthur's Circus
* Vivienne Strauss
* Lino Forest
Here are the rules:
* Mention the rules on your blog.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.
If I bored you senseless, I leave you with the awesome Andy Warhol cover for Velvet Underground, simplicity unsurpassed.