Thursday, March 1, 2012

prints!


I've had lots of enquiries from people wanting to buy prints of my artwork so I'm finally answering your requests!

These prints are now available in my shop but basically if there is any particular image that you like, I can get it professionally printed for you. All giclee prints are on 300gsm natural Cotton Rag Art Paper using quality archival inks.

Prints will be a limited edition of 50, personally signed and numbered.

A4 $100 AUD plus $10 postage in Australia
A3 $130 AUD plus $15 postage 
in Australia

I can combine postage and there is a discount when buying more than one print.

2 x A4 prints at $180
2 x A3 prints $240.



2 comments:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hello Neryl....Hope you've had a FABULOUS weekend Lovey....!

Your artwork is STUNNING....Enjoyed quite a CHUCKLE over the first one, LOVE the retro vibe to the darker 'banana' piece & the colours in the 'lyrebird' piece are DIVINE....The sketchy quality to the last two make these quite interesting....!!

I must admit to being a TAD envious of your abilities....I have a design book that I keep pics in & would LOVE to be able to draw my ideas....Alas....I never made it past the stick figure stage so anything I ever attempt to put on paper looks TRAGIC....!!!!!

Take care & have an AWESOME week....!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)

neryl said...

Hi Tamarah, Thx for your lovely comments!